10 thoughts on “Edger: Our Class Pet

1. Theres 2 things I got to say the 1st thing is Edgar is so cute the 2 thing is that I forgot to bring my folder but ill do my homework tomorrow or when I finish my math work, so I don’t have to do my homework.I hope you or Mrs.Mcmorris or not mad at me (tell Mrs.Mcmorris)

2. Hi Mrs.Gonzales sorry i was absent today i had a dentist appointment today and they had to put 2 caps on my teeth and i was feeling dizzy and i fell in the dentist office a couple times.Mrs.Gonzales do i have a lot of work today? I forgot that i have to do my story for Mrs.McMorris today and i have to draw a picture aww man i guess i do have A LOT of work to do on monday…

3. Awww I miss Edger when he was awake.I barely see him in class cause i don’t look in his cage like i used to do. Tomorrow i hope Edger is Wide Awake so everyone can see him awake. He always distracts us while we are doing our work its funny when he eats his food and drinks his water i want to see his tiny baby feet again they’re so cute!

4. Aww,your pet heghog is soooo cute we wish we have a pet heghog but they are pests in New Zealand because they eat native birds eggs and wetas.

from Rebecca and Karenza.

5. Your pet heghog is soooo cute!
    I wish my class had a pet!

From Emma the awesome person!

6. Aaahhh that hedgehog looks so cute I wish every school had a class pet what was it like looking after one?

7. It is fun to look after a class pet but it is a lot of hard work because you have to clean up the cage.